Saturday, May 24, 2008

Remembering her father

It’s hard to say goodbye to those you care about, the ones closest to you that have affected your life in some manner. I was looking through the usual news stories and videos the other day and came across this one from Ann Curry. For those who may not know it she does a variety of reporting for NBC and their affiliates. However, this particular story was of a personal nature for her because it demonstrated to how she coped with the realities of her aging and ailing father.

I am not going to provide the details about her story so that if you’re interested enough you will watch the video. I found it to be quite touching, heartfelt and sad. Please watch!



Watching the story reminded me about my own father. He would have been 93 earlier this week had he still been living. I miss him sometimes and feel saddened that I can’t talk to him anymore. I guess that’s what capturing the memories while you still can are all about.

0 comments: