Saturday, March 14, 2009

Total Waste of Time

It's been a while since I have posted anything to my blog. Life has a way of taking time and using it up with many things. Then before you know it, there is nothing left of the day. At that point, gone are the chances to spend time doing things I like doing, like posting on this blog. Heck, sometimes I don't even get time to read about what is happening in the world. One could debate as to whether that is a good or bad thing.

One of life’s time stealers is my job. That's all it is to me, just a job. It is a means of providing an income to take care of my family. Don't get me wrong. I am grateful to have what others may not have and continue to seek. I just had not planned to make a lateral move after finishing college and being downsized, especially at my age.

There is one other consolation to my job though. At least it is not the one shown in this picture.








Whew! That stinks.

0 comments: